Friday, April 20, 2012

It's a Small World

As is probably the case for all families with smaller kids, the Small World ride was a huge hit with my kids!  Since Maddox's bedroom is done in a "Small World" kind of theme, I was on the lookout for anything in the gift shops that had "Small World" on it, or the characters, or anything, but there was nothing.  I was so bummed!  Oh well, I'll just have to keep searching Etsy and Ebay.

In the boat, getting ready to go in!
I won't embarass myself by trying to name all the countries here!












At the end of the day we had the big kids pose with this statue of Mickey's hand with the wand.  Mav wasn't feeling like participating, so 3/4ths isn't bad I guess.  I convinced Mdx to get a Minnie-ears headband, even though she originally wanted a Minnie balloon.  The reason is because I'm so mean that it was the end of the day and all the balloons had been blown up at the beginning of the day and were already losing their helium.  I knew she'd cry if she woke up in the morning to a deflated balloon, but Minnie ears would last longer.  So, there you have it.

It was great fun, but next time we want Daddy to get to come too!

2 comments:

LOP said...

great pictures!! great memories!

Tiff said...

How fun! But I must admit that the Small World ride scares me and I scrolled quickly through your pictures. Haha!
Would you believe that one was the first Disneyland I had ever visited?