Saturday, December 31, 2011

2012 New Year's Resolutions

See ya 2011!  As Scarlett says "Tomorrow is another day" and I'm a girl with a plan:



2012 New Year’s Resolutions

1) Health- stop taking myself for granted, for my own happiness, for my kids, for my husband, for MYSELF.  Always easier said than done, but I’m not getting any younger, and I’m tired of not being happy with myself, when I’m the only one who can ever do anything about it. 

2) Creativity- spend time sewing, painting, embroidering, just creating in some way, and helping the children do it too.  Try to not be bothered by the mess.

3) Music- play instruments, sing, and do it regularly.  There are too many instruments in this house that go untouched because we were afraid they'd get broken.  At this point I’d rather them get played and broken, than get dusty.

4) House- Celebrate and decorate the holidays and seasons. I love going to people’s houses that reflect the time of year- they feel lived in, and loved. Pinterest and Etsy are priceless for this one!

5) Dinner- Plan our meals and grocery shopping better.  It will save me time, and money. This also goes along with number 1- we eat better when I sit and plan instead of grabbing something out of the pantry.


No comments: