Sunday, January 23, 2011

Cold days= Cabin fever

Since before Christmas there has been a permanent dusting of snow on the ground that hasn't melted because it hasn't gotten above freezing.

In case you were wondering, this is what cabin fever looks like:

We went outside with Marshall while he grilled.  It was about -5 Celsius I think.  My hair looks awful, I've got to do something with it.  I have something in mind- but I'm not telling yet!  :)

The view of town from behind our apartment.  There are small mountains in the distance, but I've never been over there.  I made this pic bigger so you could see more.

The door on our apartment does not have a key- it uses a code.  It talks to you (I don't know what it is saying) when you open and close the door.  It also locks itself behind you once you are inside.  I hope we never lose power, or we won't be able to get in our apartment!

Mav loves looking at himself in his new mirror that he got from Aunt Kathy for Christmas!

Maverick's eyes look like they will be blue, but we'll see!

Maddox's eyes are an interesting tan in the middle, greenish on the outside.

Mav loves his new sweater that Aunt Em made!

No comments: