Saturday, May 3, 2014

More Köln Markets


This little train took us to this really cute Christmas Market, about a half mile away from the Dom.  This one had a wooden village and gnome theme.  It was so cute!

I'd like to place an order for one of these.  However, I know my friend Tamara (who is deathly afraid of MEESE) would be terrified!

This is the most rickety scary-looking ferris wheel I've ever seen-it was shaking and wobbling the whole time we were there..  I actually let my precious family ride it, while I took pictures from the safety of the ground.  

And of course I enjoyed a Glühwein while I waited.

This is one of my favorite mugs.

Can't take him anywhere!

There was a cook ice skating rink too.

I'm determined to upload more pictures, but Germany's slow internet is against me.  I guess all good things come to those who wait.  Which explains why I don't have many.


No comments: