Monday, May 5, 2014

Eight years!

Today is our Eighth Wedding Anniversary, so I thought I give you all a few glimpses of the wonderful moments that I have had, with Marshall by my side.

 When we were dating.  This was at his brother's wedding at Little Rock AFB, in Arkansas.

When we got engaged- at Chimney Rock, in NC.

Not long before he left for the Air Force- at my apartment in Cary, NC.

The day we got married, on the courthouse steps, in San Antonio, TX.

During his first year in the Air Force- I went to Korea to visit him- I'm 4 months pregnant with Maddox in this picture!

In a restaurant in Newport News, VA.

At Maddox's 1st Birthday party, in our backyard in Langley AFB housing, in Virginia.

At the rehearsal dinner for our friends Michael and Lisa, in Cary, NC.

On a dinner cruise, somewhere along the James River, in Virginia.

At a restaurant in the mountains of Virginia, I am about 8 weeks pregnant with Maverick.

At the Korean American Friendship Dinner, in Seoul, South Korea- during Marshall's second tour there.


Sitting on the banks of the Mosel River, in Cochem, Germany.  We had only been stationed in Germany about 6 months.

Sitting along the banks of Lake Victoria, in Uganda.  I went to visit Marshall during his 5 month deployment there.

After he got home from his deployment- out to dinner at Burg Lichtenberg.

In our local Irish pub, in Ramstein, Germany.

Accepting one of his many awards, at the Officer's Club on Ramstein AB.

Paris, France.

Squadron Christmas party 2013- this was shortly after he stole his boss's phone and reprogrammed it with all sorts of inappropriate material.

In a field a few blocks from our house-photographed by my friend Margaret.

I'm so lucky to have found you- or you found me- or we found each other.  Eight years have flown by, and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Holy crap- I remember when you got surprise married! I can't believe I've been chatting with you online for 8 years. Now we just need to meet in person. Someday, right?