Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy Birthday Daddy!

We celebrated Marshall's birthday a little early this year, so he could enjoy cake, ice cream, and presents before he left.

Homemade Birthday Cake!  He actually had the gall to utter the words "That's not how my mother does it" while I was making this cake.  And he survived.

Mdx wanted to know which number goes first.  Mav is cheesing.

"Mav- say cheese!" "NO GIMME SOME CAKE!"

OKAY HERE!  He talks in all capitals, in case you didn't know.  

That's the best Birthday fortune I've ever seen.

Happy Birthday to my sweet husband, we love you so much!

2 comments:

Marshall said...

I was there for those pictures but I love to see them again. I also love the new header pictures!

As for the fortune, I think you are supposed to end it with: "In bed" That is all...

Emily Cole said...

I love Mav's "Cheese!" face! He's such a cutie! I like the new header too! I think the cake looks wonderful, and just like most of our birthday cakes, so it's perfect!