Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A little bit of this.....

We went to a picnic, and Mav got to taste a cake pop.  Marshall looked at me and said "You never used to do stuff like that with Maddox!".  He's right.  Eh- second baby.....I'm not worried so much about breaking this one.

We grew some sunflower seeds from a kit, and after they sprouted had to plant them outside our apartment building.  Now everytime we walk by Mdx wants to check on the "Rainbow flowers".  I hope she's not disappointed when they don't grow all rainbowy.  AND- just a few days after we planted the little seedlings, there was a ginormous dog poop right on top of them!  They are now almost 1.5 feet tall!!

One of our most favorite things to do is style Mav's hair after bathtime.

Mdx can write all her letters.  Now she messes them up on purpose just to see if I notice, and then corrects me if I don't notice.  She has said many times that she wants to be a Kindergarten teacher when she gets big like me.

We call him "Maverator" sometimes, when he's tearing up the house.

3 comments:

adrienne_sakura said...

looks like business as usual. they are so cute. ;)

Anonymous said...

Looks like Mdx has had to move up in the world-- out of reach of the brother! Carla

Emily Cole said...

They are SO cute!