Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A month is good

I think that was a lovely vacation from blogging.  I had to rest my fingers, which were worn down to the bone from the every day posting during Lent.  Which, I have to say- will never happen again.  Especially with the lack of comments I was getting.  It's like putting on a huge show and at the end nobody claps.   (LOL!)  Now, I know Blogger can sometimes act stupid- heck sometimes it won't even let me post or upload pictures when I want to- but there are SO many different ways to comment.......yet people don't.  Not even anonymously.  I don't write for the comments, but it's nice to know people are out there reading, appreciating, having thoughts they want to share- etc.  Okay, off soapbox.  :)  Lord knows if there's a soapbox I can find it.

Moving on.....

We are going to go back and play catch up for a little while.  This is the story of my life (playing catch up....not what is coming up next on the blog).  We went home to the States, and on our flight back to Korea I requested a children's meal for Maddox (which I knew you could do) and a BABY MEAL for Mav!  Did any of you know they have baby meals now?  No one said anything to me about it on my flights back to the States, but I saw them serve different food to some kids down the aisle.  So, a few days before we left the US I called Delta and spoke to their customer service (who were very helpful and friendly BTW), and the lady said "Oh yeah, we have just about any kind of meal you would want, you just have to know to ask for it!".  So there.  Now I know.

Behold, a Baby meal!  This is Japanese Baby food. (we flew from Atlanta to Tokyo)

When we got back to Korea Spring had sprung!  Purple flowers had bloomed everywhere!


Someone had also planted flowers along the side of the road from our apartment into town.

7 comments:

Jessie said...

You know, I feel the same way about comments and yet I fail at leaving them myself :) Thanks for posting!

adrienne_sakura said...

hey man i totally commented on some of your posts. ok maybe not all of them. but i did read them all. i highly enjoyed and looked forward to the daily MGM update! keep them coming and i promise i'll comment more. ;)

Emily Cole said...

I know I commented on some... I don't get many comments on my blog either. I don't understand it either... it's really not that hard. Oh well... The purple flowers by Maddox are Azaleas, I think... not sure about the ones on the hill, but probably creeping Phlox. The ones by the road are Pansies. Love you, Sis!

JaclynJohnson said...

I read everyday but didn't comment. :-) Do you have site meter on your blog? I have it linked on mine and it shows me all my traffic so even if I don't get comments I know people must like what I write cause they keep coming back. :-)

Carla said...

I'm reading!!!

adrienne_sakura said...

sometimes i don't comment. because i think to myself 'does this author reeeeally care about my random thought or want my random praise for whatever they wrote about??'
so its a toss up on whether i will comment or not.
but hey if you want comments. i'm all over it. ;)

Brandi said...

Comment. Comment. Comment. That do it for ya Mary? ;) When are we going to Skype?? Lots to talk about... my life busy, busy, busy. Ok not really but sometimes. Miss you!