Monday, September 7, 2009

Maddox is 2!

To Maddox, who is no longer our "baby" girl:

There are not enough words to describe how much we love you, how it feels to be the people responsible for creating you, and what our life is now like because you are here. No picture can capture it. But I made this movie to show just one millionth of how it feels to be your mother. Daddy can watch it over and over as many times as he wants, even though he is on the other side of the planet right now. I find myself watching it daily just because I can. Hopefully you will see it one day and know that You. Are. Loved. MWAH. (that is our way to type a kiss- ha!)

I've tried uploading this about 5 times and it keeps messing up. Hopefully it will work one of these days!

1 comment:

Emily Cole said...

Great job on the video, Mary! I love it - and that is one of my favorite songs OF ALL TIMES! I sometimes sing it to Taylor Anne when she's pouting - just to make her smile! It always works! It's hard to believe your sweet girlie is already 2! Time sure does fly by - she's such an amazing little girl. I can't wait to see her again!