Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Way Back Whensday-November 2009

I know that a TON of stuff went un-blogged during my year hiatus.  I will use Wednesdays to play a little bit of catch-up for you all.

Maddox was about 2 years and 2 months old when I took this video of her.  I love her little voice, and it is SO funny if you watch her face when she flips the cards over, she opens her eyes really wide!  I knew she knew most of her letters, but I was surprised how many she got right!  There is a longer video but I had to cut it so it wouldn't take forever to upload.


Just a few days later Marshall returned home from his deployment to Iraq.  He actually got home in the middle of the night, so we let Maddox sleep and she saw him first thing in the morning.  They built a block tower, which is one of her favorite things to do.


I made sure we had some of his favorite foods at home for him to enjoy!

There are steaks up under those pork chops, Starbucks Frappacinos, and protein shakes!

Beef jerky, and spiced rum!

Maddox fell out of her crib that morning, because she tried to climb over the edge for the very first time. So, Marshall took the side off and put up the bed rails to turn it into a toddler bed.  Maddox really liked it!

A happy family, just loving being together again!!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Love this idea! welcome back Mary :)

A Day in the Life said...

Great pictures Mary! I can't wait for you all to get here!!