Monday, November 29, 2010

It's a Maverick Monday

Here are just a few pics and videos of the boy!  He's reaching for things, and becoming more vocal, but still is just such an easy-going little guy.  He loves being in my Beco baby carrier and falls asleep within minutes of me putting him in it- it's SO much nicer than hauling him around in that carseat that he hates so much!  Now, if I can just figure out how to get him to sleep in his pack and play....we'll save that for next month.  :)

This is Mav playing with a toy while "sitting up" in his Bumbo.  Mom is holding the toy for him so it wouldn't fall over- obviously this video is from a few weeks ago!  


Here's another video of me tickling Mav with my hair.  It normally makes him smile!

Getting a belly

Mav and Daddy are both tired

Reaching for the toys!

No comments: